Mental Wellbeing and the Workplace – Minding The Gender Gap
Linda Howard will be joining other dynamic women as a panelist at the GW4W Mental Wellbeing and the Workplace – Minding The Gender Gap event in Philadelphia, PA.
- Linda E. Yoo, MFT, Head of Global Mental Wellbeing & Workplace Effectiveness, Johnson and Johnson.
- Shaillee J. Chopra, Lumina Health Partners (healthcare consulting practice)
- Yuming Shen is the Director of Product Management at Archetype Solutions Group (ASG)
- Lynette Davis, mental health advocate and peer support specialist
- Marjorie Lau, Marketing and Communications Director at the Baker Retailing Center at the Wharton School